Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A tribute to a phone and old friend.


To some you may just see an old phone but today we celebrate the life of a true treasure.
From Cheers to Chunder she has been my faithful companion for 6 long and chaoticly fun years.
From times in the gutter to times on the podium she's been there. Through the years she has let me hear the voices of true friends, love and even some real nob-jockeys. She's accompanied me from huge metropolises to third world slums, from hospitals stays to days at the lake. flown on planes and out of car windows, lost in hotel rooms and buried in the mud yet she always came back to be my trusty sidekick and keep me connected with this crazy world.
She's been the messenger of good news, bad news and some terrible ideas that have lead to great times. An instigator of chaos and an emergency life line.
Today we see the end of a phone that simply was so much more.
You will be missed dear friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment